NEET Counseling 2021: The candidates who have qualified the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) have been waiting for the counseling for a long time. His wait has been ended by 2 states. Andhra Pradesh and Assam have released the merit list. Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Assam and Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences (NRTUHS) from Andhra Pradesh has released the merit list for State Quota Medical Admission. Candidates can visit the website of both these institutes to see the list. Let us know in detail how we can see the list.
List for these posts in Assam
The merit list released by Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Assam is for Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of Dental Surgery. It has a state quota of 85%. NEET-UG exams were held in September 2021. This exam was of 3 hours. Its result was released in October last. The final counseling of NEET will be conducted by the Medical Council Committee.
Here’s how to check ASSAM NEET merit list
- website first dme.assam.gov.in Go to
- Here on the home page you will see ‘NEET UG 2021-Assam State Merit List’.
- Now click on this. On clicking on it, a PDF file will open, which will contain the merit list.
- Download and keep this PDF file.
How to check Andhra Pradesh NEET Rank List
- First of all you have to visit the website of Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences (NRTUHS). nrtuhp.ap.nic.in will go on.
- Here on the home page a link named ‘UG NEET 2021- AP Display list received from DGHS’ will be found.
- You have to click on this link.
- On clicking the link, a PDF file will open containing the merit list.
- Save this file with you.
read this also
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI